Becoming a Real Estate Broker for me is about obtaining business and industry knowledge that translates into results for clients. It is about being the best Real Estate Professional I can be and about putting my talent, skills, and experience to work for my clients.
I’ve done the corporate stint in business and though the knowledge, skills, and experiences gained through 20+ years in corporate America, have provided some valuable business training for me, it is not how I want to live or work.
I’m a down home gal who likes:
• Small towns, rural America, and strong work ethics;
• Doing business on main street (instead of Wall Street) where your word, eye to eye contact, a promise and a handshake are still things you can count on;
• To tell it like it is rather than dance around the truth with political correctness;
• Doing the right thing, even when it hurts and no one is looking;
• Loyalty to God, Family, Country, and Business;
• Taking time to worship, give thanks, and know God;
• Divine Justice and Patriotism;
• The beauty of solid relationships, fellow Texans and the magnificent landscape of the Texas Hill Country;
• Texas traditions like the way people wave and nod to each other as we pass one another on the road …… I picked this up from my grandpa years ago and it stuck with me; and
• The personal satisfaction in knowing I’ve helped someone and made a difference in their life.
If you’re looking for a Broker who will go to bat for you, deliver personalized service, straight talk, solid information and data to help you make decisions, I fit that bill.
• Our Lady of the Lake University Graduate – School of Business
• Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
• Accredited Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (ALHS)
• Charter Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
• San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR)
• Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)